Through a successful high impact training, MoIT&T aims to achieve the following benefits:
- University Teacher must be at least MS/M-Phil in relevant filed i.e. (Computer Science, IT and relevant disciplines) with teaching experience of one year in any HEC approved Institute.
- IT Professionals must have at least 04 years Bachelor Degree (before 30th June 2020) in the Field of Computer Science, Information Technology and relevant discipline with basic programming skills, networks and system administration basic knowledge. They must have at least one year working experience in relevant field from any reputable company or as a freelancer.
This highly immersive hands-on course should cover the following as a minimum:
- Data Science fundamentals
- Data Analytics, Manipulation & Visualization
- Big Data with Hadoop & Spark
- Modern Development Environment
- Python Fundamentals
- Python for Data Analysis
- Decision-Making Under Uncertainty
- Probability and Statistics
- Container orchestration
- Foundations of Clustering
- Data fetching with SQL and NoSQL
- Cross-Validation and Model Evaluation
- Business Intelligence tools
Step-1: Online Registration:
Interested candidates may get their self-registered through following portals in cloud native computing.
Step-2: Online Pre-Qualification Test & Interviews:
Online pre-qualification test will be conducted only for IT Professionals. University Teachers are exempted from this test. Interviews will be conducted for all candidates.
Step-3: Selection of Candidates for Boot Camp:
Selection of candidates will be based on test and interviews. List of successful candidates will be displayed on the websites of MOIT&T and MRGT. Waiting list of the candidates will also be displayed. If any candidates fail to join the boot camp. The top candidates from waiting list will be invited to join the boot camp